Refunds are determined on a case-by-case basis. Refund requests must be submitted in writing (paper or e-mail to email@example.com) with contractor's or applicant's request to void the permit or application.
1. Review fees and convenience fees are not eligible for refund.
2. Permits paid for more than six months ago are not eligible for refund.
3. Permits for which inspections have begun may not be refunded in full or may not be eligible for refund.
4. Refunds may not be able to be returned to the payment method and may be sent out via check.
5. Advertising fees for planning applications (including but not limited to special exceptions and variances) will not be refunded.
6. Consultant fees for planning applications (including but not limited to subdivision review fees) will not be refunded.